26th Annual SOTY Awards Shine Light on Outstanding Company
LOS ANGELES, July 22, 2016 – AmmMm Inc. has been awarded a 2016 SOTY (Supplier of the Year) Award Winner in Class I category by Southern California Minority Supplier Development Council (SCMSDC). This distinct honor demonstrates AmmMm's commitment to the best supplier company.
"AmmMm is a proud recipient of a SOTY Award winner as it affirms our commitment to delivering the very best in customer values and services," said Malee Tansavatdi, President and CEO of AmmMm Inc.
From 1,700 companies in Southern California, only 40 qualified nominee companies are in the selections of "Supplier of The Year 2016". AmmMm Inc. who is the first time nominee, is the award winner as the supplier of the year 2016.
AmmMm Inc. offers 3 products categories.
- Janitorial Supplies, stuffs in the restroom like toilet seat cover, glove and cleaning chemical, etc..
- Disposable Food Services, stuffs in the cafeteria like straws, utensils and plastic containers, etc.
- Safety Supplies, stuffs in the safety room like Vest, Work Glove, Safety Glasses, Boots and Hard Hat, etc.
What does it take to win a Supplier of the Year award?
- Demonstrated competitive business growth and development.
- Employment and job creation.
- Consistent high quality operations, products/services and business performance.
- Procurement/purchasing spend with MBEs, mentoring and other forms of assistance to MBEs
- Regional council involvement
Just to be nominated for a Supplier of the Year award is a tremendous honor when you consider there are about 1,700 companies. A nomination means a company has been exceptional in providing products to corporate members, and raises a company visibility. As a 2016 SOTY Award winner, AmmMm has demonstrated a indisputable commitment to its customers and has proven that it is among the best companies around.